Vampiro One fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = ;
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Vampiro One" font-family.
font-family: 'Vampiro One', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
- Description: Vampiro is a low contrast script font. It was inspired by the 20th C. Italian tradition of monoline scripts. Vampiro is best used for display purposes at medium to large sizes.
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2012, Sorkin Type Co (www.sorkintype.com)
with Reserved Font Name 'Vampiro'.
- Trademark: Vampiro is a trademark of Sorkin Type Co.
- Designer: Riccardo De Franceschi
- Designer URL: www.sorkintype.com
- Vendor: Sorkin Type Co.
- Vendor URL: www.sorkintype.com
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL
Fonts: Licensed under version 1.1 of the SIL Open Font License