Droid Serif font pack for connect-fonts
Droid Serif fontpack for connect-fonts.
- Include connect-fonts in a node module.
const font_middleware = require"connect-fonts";
- Include the font packs that you want to serve.
const font_pack = require"connect-fonts-droidserif";
- Add a middleware by calling the
- Add a link tag to include the font CSS.
Multiple fonts from the family can be included by using a comma separated list of fonts:
Locale-optimised font sets can be served by specifying the locale in the fonts.css URL.
- Set your CSS up to use the new font by using the "Droid Serif" font-family.
font-family: 'Droid Serif', 'sans-serif', 'serif';
- Description: Droid Serif is a contemporary serif typeface family designed for comfortable reading on screen. Droid Serif is slightly condensed to maximize the amount of text displayed on small screens. Vertical stress and open forms contribute to its readability while its proportion and overall design complement its companion Droid Sans.
- Copyright: Digitized data copyright © 2007, Google Corporation.
- Trademark: Droid is a trademark of Google and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
- Designer URL: http://www.ascendercorp.com/typedesigners.html
- Vendor: Ascender Corporation
- Vendor URL: http://www.ascendercorp.com/
Software: Licenced under version 2.0 of the MPL
Fonts: Licensed under version 2.0 of the Apache