Another version of component's builder. Some differences:
- Everything is streaming!
- Split into multiple builders
- Much leaner
- Handles newer features like globs
- Fixes a lot of issues with the previous builder
- component-resolver - resolved dependency tree
- component-flatten - flatten the dependency tree to create a build order
You may be interested in:
- component-bundler - create multiple bundles from the resolved dependency tree
- component-process - a faster component(1) as a running process
var build = ;var resolve = ;var flatten = ;// resolve the dependency tree
There are three types of builders:
scripts- streaming builder for the
styles- streaming builder for the
files- channel-based builder for everything else, which generally means copying or symlinking
You'll also want to read docs on
builder, which all three builders above inherit from (files only kind of).
See the documentation for more information on each.
- simple-builder2-demo: Simple demo that shows how to use plugins and build as bundles.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Jonathan Ong firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.