CoffeeCollider is a language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition in HTML5. The concept of this project is designed as "write CoffeeScript, and be processed as SuperCollider."
npm install -g coffee-collider
coffeecollider -e "(->SinOsc.ar([440,442])).play()"
bower install coffee-collider
- Over 150 unit generators which are almost same as SuperColldier's
- Operator overloading
- Syncronized task function
- Client-Server architecture on WebWorker
- Run anywhere. supporting Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Opera/IE(flashfallback), iOS/Android and node.js
Open the below links, and press the "Run" button.
- Fork me
- Create a branch for your changes:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Add your changes, and please include tests:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Make sure the tests pass by running:
- Create a pull request :D