Polyglot Server Application Running
Chief is designed to do one thing:
run applications on AWS.
Note This project is part of binary-fusion
and aspects from that project may leak into this one.
- chief may become the application container for BF
- node.js core is focused on performance,
libuv makes coordinating multiple subprocesses extremely easy
- upstart runs chief
- chief runs the application
- environment variables are loaded in via EC2
Procfile application server
- obtain environment dynamically
- produce individual log files
- an upstart script is provided under
- this should be installed on your EC2 image at
- the script should auto-start
- the application must be deployed at
/home/ubuntu/bundle and Procfile at
- configure upstart script
- support scaling processes, i.e.
- RESTful interface
- control process scaling
- get/set environment