cluster fork and restart easy way.
- Easy fork with worker file path
- Handle worker restart, even it was exit unexpected.
- Auto error log process
$ npm install cfork --save
const cfork = ;const util = ;// if you do not listen to this event// cfork will output this message to stderr;// emit when reach refork times limit;// if you do not listen to this event// cfork will listen it and output the error message to stderrprocess;
- exec : exec file path
- slaves : slave process config
- args : exec arguments
- count : fork worker nums, default is
- refork : refork when worker disconnect or unexpected exit, default is
- limit: limit refork times within the
duration, default is
- duration: default is
60000, one minute (so, the
limit / duration)
- autoCoverage: auto fork with istanbul when
running_under_istanbulenv set, default is
- env: attach some environment variable key-value pairs to the worker / slave process, default to an empty object.
- windowsHide: Hide the forked processes console window that would normally be created on Windows systems, default to false.
(The MIT License) Copyright (c) 2014 - 2017 node-modules and other contributors Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.