This is a Cerebro plugin, that uses Zeal's command-line tool to search Zeal from Cerebro that offers shorthand customisation.
- Add Zeal's installation directory to your PATH directory. Help if you don't know how: Windows, OSX and Ubuntu
- Install the plugin by typing
plugins cerezealon Cerebro
- zeal LANGUAGE SEARCH_TERM or
- zeal LANGUAGE:SEARCH_TERM
- the keyword 'zeal' can be changed to any word you'd like in the settings. Make it empty to trigger the plugin without typing any keyword.
js reduce instead of
The plugin currently only supports a limited list of languages for shorthands because I am lazy. You can add support for your language by adding it to the array under
shorthand.js, and submitting a pull request.
- I would like to be able to display Zeal's search results via this plugin in the future, which I suspect is not an easy task. I have no clue how to go about making this feature possible. If a kind soul could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.