Community Data Access (CDA) is a Pentaho plugin designed for accessing data with great flexibility. Powered by Webdetails. Born for overcoming some cons of the older implementation, CDA allows you to access any of the various Pentaho data sources and:
- Join different data sources just by editing an XML file;
- Cache queries providing a great boost in performance;
- Deliver data in different formats (csv, xls, etc.) through the Pentaho User Console;
- Sort and paginate data server-side.
Without worrying about the details CDA can be used as a standalone plugin on the Pentaho BI server or in combination with CDE / CDF.
You need installed node.js and after installation you just need run the following command:
$ npm install cdajs
You just need include cda.js to use the CDAjs library.
API documentation is available based on the the YUI Doc system on this link.
- CDAjs Web Site
- Joel Latino Author - About
- Joel Latino Author - Twitter
- Joel Latino Author - Linkedin
- Joel Latino Author - Blog