Get captions for image using Microsoft's CaptionBot 🤖
$ npm install --save captionbot
const captionbot = ;;//=> 'I think it's a dog in the snow.'
Url to the image. Must be on a public server that Microsoft's servers can download to determine the caption.
Returns a promise for the caption.
- Requires Node 4 or newer.
- Powered by CaptionBot, a free service provided by Microsoft.
- If you like this, you can read more at https://www.microsoft.com/cognitive-services.
- This node module was not created by Microsoft.
- I would consider this module "for testing only" - I do not recommend using in a production system.
- Microsoft: I made this because I am a fan of the technology. If there are any problems, or you want to use this package name, I'm happy to discuss.
MIT © Dylan Greene