- Portable: Create, share and reuse email marketing strategies between different products
- Simple to use: Time to send, subject, body of the emails can all be set up in a single JSON file
- Free: No need to pay for monthly Mailchimp etc. payments for email automation plans
- HTML Support: Add HTML templates in the email body
- Compliance: Unsubscribe Option added to email footer
- Build better onboarding by guiding the user through the app with paced training emails
- Reduce churn by sending exciting community content every few days
- Convert more customers to paid plans by offering discounts based on the user's usage activity
# npm npm install --save candymail # yarn yarn add candymail
Any service that allows SMTP: Sendgrid, Mailgun, SES, Postmark, Mailjet
Looking to contribute?
CONTRIBUTING.md and pick up issues to work on from the Project Roadmap here.
Got Feedback? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now available for freelance work.
Thanks to u/grantrules on Reddit for helping with a code review