Bcash is an alternative implementation of the bitcoin cash protocol, written in node.js.
Bcash is undergoing development and testing and is in alpha stage. Bcash is a fork of bcoin and has the same RPC API.
- Full Node
- SPV Node
- Wallet Backend (bip44 derivation)
- Mining Backend (getblocktemplate support)
- General Purpose Bitcoin Library
Try it in the browser: https://bcoin.io/browser/
$ git clone git://github.com/bcoin-org/bcash.git $ cd bcash $ npm install $ ./bin/bcash
See the Beginner's Guide for more in-depth installation instructions.
Bcash does not guarantee you against theft or lost funds due to bugs, mishaps, or your own incompetence. You and you alone are responsible for securing your money.
Contribution and License Agreement
If you contribute code to this project, you are implicitly allowing your code
to be distributed under the MIT license. You are also implicitly verifying that
all code is your original work.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Fedor Indutny (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Christopher Jeffrey (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2018, bcash developers.
See LICENSE for more info.