Command line utility to batch delete folders from Github, Dropbox or your file system.
Supports Dropbox, Github, FTP, SFTP, Webdav, NextCloud, OwnCloud with oauth when available.
This is an efficient way to be clear data which is good for your online storage as well as for mother earth.
- recursively delete a folder from all supported services
- oauth to connect to github and dropbox
- remember connection token from oauth
- use batch instead of delete each file
- option to confirm deletion
- support cli patterns in file paths
bd SERVICE FILE [OPTION]...
Possible values of the
service option (case insensitive):
|local file system||fs|
|NextCloud/Owncloud (with webdav)||webdav|
-ttest mode => will prompt which file/folder would be deleted
Install the npm package
$ npm install -g batch-delete
Delete the local
$ bd fs ~/Videos Done.
Delete remote folders:
$ bd dropbox Photos Done. $ bd ftp www Done. $ bd github repo1/master/ Done.
$ npm i
test folder in the current directory
$ node ./lib/ fs ~/Documents