A cache-heater Cetrea Anywhere.
Requirements and installation
Install nodejs (and npm) -- http://nodejs.org -- then;
> npm install -g aw-cache-heater
Will go through all generic lists configured for an Anywhere server and fetch them, effectively making Anywhere cache these lists.
Can be run with the following arguments:
- user (-u or --user) the username to use
- pass (-p or --pass) the password to use
- server (-s or --server) the server to connect to (w/o http://)
- port (-r or --port) the port to connect to
- wait (-w or --wait) the number of milliseconds to wait between runs.
- (-a) run asynchronously - default is to run sequentially, i.e. this flag is missing.
heatcache -u demo -p demo ....