Form generation, validation and fun. This is a plugin for the Aurelia platform.
- Easy to use with clear documentation
- Form validation
- Support for multiple css frameworks enabled by aurelia view manager (is your framework missing? Submit a PR!)
- Configuration simplified through aurelia-config
- Automatic forms for aurelia-orm entities
- Built inside-out (everything is optional)
- Auto translations (if aurelia-i18n is configured)
- Declarative way of building forms
- Aliases for types so you can reuse elements for similar or different types
You can find detailed documentation, including installation instructions over at the aurelia-form documentation.
The changelog provides you with information about important changes made over releases.
Updating from 0.x
- Basic entity-forms will not have to be changed.
- Any custom form will be completely different, but simple to implement.
- Schemas have been dropped in favor or declarative components.
- ValidateJS has been dropped in favor of the new aurelia-validation, but is easier to set up in your project.
Report bugs, request features, send pull requests for fixes and features and read the CONTRIBUTING.md