production fast & reliable, customers happy, and pagers silent
Enjoying using Artillery? Give us a star for good karma
Join us, we're hiring.
- Prepare for traffic surges - run load tests to help prepare your API or service for upcoming peak traffic
- Run continuous smoke tests to catch issues before they reach production
- Run Artillery in CI/CD to prevent performance regressions
- Profile and debug performance issues such as memory leaks, high tail latency caused by GC pauses or high CPU usage, or misconfigured resource pools
- Scale out and run your tests from your own AWS account with ease
- Test ANY stack: Load test HTTP, WebSocket, Socket.io, Kinesis, HLS, and more
- Scenarios: Support for complex scenarios to test multi-step interactions in your API or web app (great for ecommerce, transactional APIs, game servers etc).
- Load testing & smoke testing: reuse the same scenario definitions to run performance tests or functional tests on your API or backend.
- Detailed performance metrics: get detailed performance metrics (response time, TTFB, transactions per second, concurrency, throughput). Track custom metrics with high precision (histograms, counters and rates)
Scriptable: write custom logic in JS, using any of the thousands of useful
- Batteries-included: out-of-the-box integrations with external monitoring systems such as Datadog, InfluxDB, Honeygcomb, and Lightstep, per-URL metrics, file uploads, SSL auth, fuzz testing, and more!
- Extensible: write custom reporters, custom plugins, and custom engines, or customize VU scenarios and behavior
- Cloud-native: built for the cloud from day one - run distributed load tests from your own AWS account with ease
- and more! HTML reports, nice CLI, parameterization with CSV files, CICD integrations
- Docs: https://artillery.io/docs/
- Q&A and discussions: https://github.com/artilleryio/artillery/discussions
- Website: https://artillery.io
- Twitter: @artilleryio
Source: https://github.com/artilleryio/artillery -
- Issues: https://github.com/artilleryio/artillery/issues
Getting Started With Artillery
Add your team to the Artillery users list on the wiki.
We have planted close to 5000 trees with the help of Artillery community. That's a small forest! We're aiming to grow that to a large forest - we're thinking 100,000 trees would be neat.
Want to help us grow the forest?
- Just star this repo! We plant a tree for every star we get on Github.
🌟 ➡️ 🌳
- Plant some extra trees through Ecologi → https://ecologi.com/artilleryio (use your name or the name of your company for credit)
Artillery is open-source software distributed under the terms of the MPLv2 license.