The most advanced load testing platform in the world
Test at cloud scale. Artillery has cloud-native distributed load testing out-of-the box.
- Run serverless load tests on AWS Lambda today. AWS Fargate and Kubernetes coming soon.
- Batteries-included. 20+ integrations for monitoring, observability, and CICD.
- Test anything. HTTP, WebSocket, Socket.io, gRPC, Kinesis, and more.
- Playwright support. Load test with real headless browsers.
- Powerful workload modeling. Emulate complex user behavior with request chains, multiple steps, transactions, and more.
- Extensible & hackable. Artillery has a plugin API to allow extending and customization.
- Open source. Permissive open source license to let you build on top of Artillery.
Follow our quick start guide to get started.
Docs and guides
- Distributed load testing with Artillery on AWS Lambda
- Setting API response expectations and SLO checks
- Running tests using real headless browsers with Artillery's Playwright integration
- Publishing metrics to Datadog, Honeycomb, Lightstep, and more
Integrations and plugins
You can find a list of ready-to-run Artillery examples under
Artillery is open-source software distributed under the terms of the MPLv2 license.
Enjoying using Artillery? Give us a star for good karma
We're also hiring. If you love building tools for other developers and want to help make the world's software more performant and reliable, we'd love to hear from you.