Selenium powered node.js JQuery-like interface for Test
do npm install wd
install npm install auQuery
Download the selenium standalone server.
Run the standalone server (java -jar selenium-server-standalone.jar)
auQuery cannot be ran directly from the main function in node.js (as it needs to create a fiber). To run auQuery queries do the following in your code:
- Create a wd object
- Create a auQuery Browser and init it with a wd process.
- Call the method drive on the browser that receives a function with two parameters. The first paremeter will be a synchronous version of the wd object passed, with a sleep method, the second parameter will be the auQuery object.
- find - find child elements to the selected navigator through a css selector
- type - write a text into each element selected (alias:sendKeys)
- clear - clear a input area
- click - click on the first item of the navigator
- css - get computed css property
- attr - brings the first value of selected items
- val - brings the value attribute
- text - brings the inner text
- tag - the tag for the first element
- classes - an array with the css classes for the first element
- hasClass - boolean if the first element has a particular class
- is - if the element has a particular tag
This library is not feature-complete compared with Selenium Webdriver. Another limitation is that it does not implement (or plant to implement) all of jQuery features.