This has grown bigger to be a simple seed/starter project.
This is an angular 2 template project using which new projects can be developed.
This project at aimed at angular 2 beginners.. and DOES NOT contains anything to do with unit testing(karma/jasmine/whatsitsname)
git : https://gitlab.com/FullMetal/angular2-template-project.git
How to use
- git clone https://gitlab.com/FullMetal/angular2-template-project.git
- cd angular2-webpack-starter
- npm i
- npm run start
- to deploy -> npm run build:prod. Deploy the 'dist' folder in apache or nginix. Make corresponding changes to apache conf.
- If you have never used apache, this will be simpler... https://www.npmjs.com/package/http-server
You might also need...
Sample backend - a simple backend app. Adding the api used in frontend.Use this in tandem.
A much more simple backend project can be found here. Might not be fully compatible.
- uses Webpack 1
- lazy loading of feature modules
- offline mode. Toggle from config/appConfig..json. Set to true by default. Add functions to DummyData. See examples in LoginService, DeviceService.
- using config/env.json .. we should be able to switch config files depending on the environment
- added a grid example on devices page (https://github.com/swimlane/ngx-datatable)
- added a chart example on dashboard (https://github.com/swimlane/ngx-charts)
- maintains user session using local storage
- redirect to previous visited page if previous session is valid.
- add a register user feature.
- add tutorial.
- find a better way to package the css files.
- upgrade to Webpack 2