To install from npm:
npm i -g amishell
To install from a local package:
npm i -g amishell-1.0.0.tgz
To verify that the command is correctly installed:
To uninstall the package:
npm un -g amishell
The Amiga emulator needs to be properly configured for communication through a virtual serial port.
Include the following property in your .fs-uae configuration file:
serial_port = tcp://0.0.0.0:1234
Include the following lines in your .uae configuration file:
win32.serial_port=TCP://0.0.0.0:1234 serial_translate=crlf_cr serial_direct=true
Add the following lines to your Amiga
mount AUX: newshell AUX:
You will need to have the
AUX mountlist in the
You may want to rename the
AUX mountlist as
AUXI under Windows if you have any problems with that particular name.
Prefs:Serial (2.0+) or
Prefs:Preferences (1.3) program in your Amiga hard drive and set the serial preferences to these values:
- Baud Rate: 31250
- Input Buffer Size: 512
- Handshaking: XON/XOFF
- Parity: None
- Bits/Char: 8
- Stop Bits: 1
- Open your properly-configured Amiga emulator of choice.
- Open a Terminal or Command Prompt window in the host machine.
- To execute a single command (like
dir) in the emulator and exit:
- To start an interactive shell session:
- Use Up/Down arrows for command history.
- Use Ctrl+C to exit.
MIT Licensed. Copyright (c) Xeleh 2020.
- Coding: Jose Moreno 'Xeleh' (email@example.com).
- Testing: Javier Romero 'Tolkien'.