A framework for creating adaptive websites.
We've supplied an example adaptive.js project as a starting point for you in the example folder. To get it running:
- cd into the example directory
- Navigate to http://preview.mobify.com
- For the Site URL, enter the website you want to adapt. NOTE: The site must have a Mobify tag installed in order for the site to adapt.
- For the bundle location enter: http://localhost:8080/build/
- Hit authorize and you should see an example adapted view!
The example is using the code inside of the
adaptivejs/src folder, so during development, you can use this example
as a way of testing your changes.
To run your tests in the browser, run the following:
And browse to:
When releasing a new version, follow these steps:
- Make sure all tests pass locally using
- Make sure all tests pass on saucelabs with
- Bump version in package.json
- Add to CHANGELOG
- Create a new git tag corresponding to that version and push to origin.
- Update https://cloud.mobify.com/docs/adaptivejs/changelog/