Nettle is the command line cloud software for running custom node.js services in the Appcelerator Cloud Service (ACS).
To run nettle, you can install it using npm.
[sudo] npm install nettle -g
Nettle has a few builtin commands:
- new - create a new ACS project
- add - add a new method
- run [dir] - run a local server for development
- publish [dir] - publish a project to the cloud
- login [username] [password] - login to the ACS cloud
- logout - logout of the ACS cloud
To run nettle on the server (in the ACS cloud), nettle should be run with forever and takes special parameters:
forever start $HOME/nettle/bin/nettle run -p 8001 --report 10 --no-colors --dates
This code is proprietary and confidential. Copyright (c) 2012 by Appcelerator, Inc.