Prime with Class
Make Prime Classy.
If you're used to MooTools 1.x Class, and think prime
is too basic? Classy will give you your familiar features:
- Mixins (Implements)
- .parent (Will wrap methods)
- Will clone/reset objects and arrays in the prototype to prevent shared objects
- Tries to be compatible with the MooTools 1.x Class API.
Wrapping functions and reseting are not very elegant however.
I would advice to use the basic
prime wherever possible.
- Create another Classy implementation that will break 1.x API
- I'd rather see a
.parent without wrapping
- Don't reset/clone objects
- Create a nice packages with some nice additional goodies like:
- Class.Bind (by @cpojer)