A React Component that create Moveable, Draggable, Resizable, Scalable, Rotatable, Warpable, Pinchable, Groupable, Snappable.
- Draggable refers to the ability to drag and move targets.
- Resizable indicates whether the target's width and height can be increased or decreased.
- Scalable indicates whether the target's x and y can be scale of transform.
- Rotatable indicates whether the target can be rotated.
- Warpable indicates whether the target can be warped(distorted, bented).
- Pinchable indicates whether the target can be pinched with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Groupable indicates Whether the targets can be moved in group with draggable, resizable, scalable, rotatable.
- Snappable indicates whether to snap to the guideline.
- Support SVG Elements (svg, path, line, ellipse, g, rect, ...etc)
- Support Major Browsers
- Support 3d Transform
$ npm i react-moveable
🚀 How to use
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
⭐️ Show Your Support
Please give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
If you have any questions or requests or want to contribute to
moveable or other packages, please write the issue or give me a Pull Request freely.
🐞 Bug Report
If you find a bug, please report to us opening a new Issue on GitHub.
This project is MIT licensed.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2019 Daybrush Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.