EMBL Breadcrumbs Lookup component
This requires and builds atop the
embl-content-meta-properties components for EMBL pages.
This component reads meta properties and then performs a lookup to the EMBL contentHub. Returned are appropriate primary and secondary breadcrumbs.
- If a non-primary breadcrumb value is "notSet", a value will be inferred from the primary breadcrumb's respective who, what or where
- Matching is performed on internal names first, display names second.
- UUID matching is still to be implemented
- If no URL for a term is found a search link will be generated
- If no primary facet is provided, no breadcrumbs will be generated