The TreeGrid component is a feature-rich control used to visualize self-referential hierarchical data effectively in a tabular format.. It will pull data from a data source, such as array of JSON objects,
OData web services, or
DataManager binding data fields to columns. It also incudes interactions like expanding and collapsing the parent records.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es. To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials. A free community license https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
To install TreeGrid and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-treegrid
TreeGrid component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Data sources - Bind the TreeGrid component with an array of JSON objects or DataManager.
- Sorting - Supports n levels of sorting.
- Filtering - Offers filter UI such as filter bar and menu at each column to filter data.
- Paging - Provides the option to easily switch between pages using the pager bar.
- Editing - provides the options for create, read, update, and delete operations.
Columns - The column definitions are used as the dataSource schema in the TreeGrid. This plays a vital role in rendering column values in the required format.
- Reordering - Allows you to drag any column and drop it at any position in the TreeGrid’s column header row, allowing columns to be repositioned.
- Resizing - Resizing allows changing column width on the fly by simply dragging the right corner of the column header.
- Cell Styling - TreeGrid cell styles can be customized either by using CSS or programmatically.
- Selection - Rows or cells can be selected in the TreeGrid. One or more rows or cells can also be selected by holding Ctrl or Command, or programmatically.
- Templates - Templates can be used to create custom user experiences in the TreeGrid.
- Aggregation - Provides the option to easily visualized the Aggregates for column values.
- Context menu -The context menu provides a list of actions to be performed in the TreeGrid. It appears when a cell, header, or the pager is right-clicked.
- Export - Provides the options to Export the TreeGrid data to Excel, PDF, and CSV formats.
- RTL support - Provides a full-fledged right-to-left mode which aligns content in the TreeGrid control from right to left.
- Localization - Provides inherent support to localize the UI.
Product support is available through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.