This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
A free community license (https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense) is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
To install Spreadsheet and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-react-spreadsheet
Spreadsheet component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Angular Spreadsheet
- VueJS Spreadsheet
- ASP.NET Core Spreadsheet
- ASP.NET MVC Spreadsheet
- Virtualization - Provides the option to load large amount of data without performance degradation.
- Selection - Provides the option to select a cell or range of cells.
- Editing - Provides the options to dynamically edit a cell.
- Formulas - Provides built-in calculation library with predefined formulas and named range support.
- Clipboard - Provides the option to perform clipboard operations.
- Cell formatting - Provides option to customize the appearance of cells.
- Number formatting - Provides option to format the cell value.
- Open - Provides the option to open excel file in spreadsheet.
- Save - Provides option to save spreadsheet data as excel file.
- Sorting: Helps you to arrange the data to particular order in a selected range of cells.
- Resize: Allows you to change the row height and column width. Auto fit the rows and columns based on its content.
- Wrap text: Provides the option to display the large content as multiple lines in a single cell.
- Data validation: Provides the option to validate edited values based on data validation rules defined for a cell or range of cells.
- Find and Replace: Provides the option to find the data and replace it across all the sheets in Spreadsheet.
- Protect sheet: Provides the option to restrict the user actions like cell editing, row and column insertion, deletion, and resizing.
- Borders: Provides the option to customize cell gridlines such as color and its style for enhanced UI.
- Show/Hide: Provides the option to show/hide the rows, columns and sheets.
- Insert/delete: Provides the option to insert/delete the rows, columns and sheets.
- Merge cells: Provides option to can combine two or more cells located in the same row or column into a single cell.
- Conditional formatting: Provides option to format a cell or range of cells based on the conditions applied.
- Clear: Provides option to clear the content, formats, and hyperlinks applied to a cell or range of cells in a spreadsheet.
- Aggregates: Provides option to check the sum, average, and count for the selected cells or range in the sheet tab.
- Picture: Allows you to view, insert, and modify a picture in a spreadsheet with customizing options.
- Chart: Transforms your Spreadsheet data to an intuitive overview for better understanding and to make smart business decisions.
- Freeze pane: Allows users to keep the specified rows and columns always visible at the top and left side of the sheet while scrolling through the sheet.
- PDF Export: Allows users to save the spreadsheet data as a PDF document.
- Password protection: Allows users to protect the workbook with a password.
- Multi-line editing: Allows you to insert a line break between paragraphs of the text within a cell in a Spreadsheet.
- Range selection helper: Helps you to select a range or multiple ranges when editing a formula in a cell.
- RTL - Provides right-to-left mode which aligns content in the spreadsheet component from right to left.
- Localization - Provides inherent support to localize the UI.
- Accessibility - Provides with built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the spreadsheet component features through the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.