To install Kanban and its dependent packages, use the following command.
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-kanban
The Kanban control is also available in the following list of frameworks.
- Data binding - Seamless data binding refers to the process of linking the data displayed on a Kanban board with a variety of data sources, such as array of JSON objects or DataManager.
- Swimlane - Swimlanes are typically represented as rows within the board, with each row containing its own set of columns and cards. The rows can be expanded and collapsed as needed to show or hide the contained cards, which can be useful for reducing clutter and focusing on specific areas of work.
- Toggle columns - To expand and collapse the columns as needed in order to focus on specific areas of work or reduce clutter on the board.
- WIP validation - Work-in-progress (WIP) validation is a common practice in Kanban boards, and it involves setting limits on the number of tasks or cards that can be in progress at any given time. This helps to prevent overloading team members and ensures that work is being completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Dialog editing - Dialog editing support refers to the ability to perform create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) actions on the cards using dialog box. This can be useful for allowing users to quickly and easily add new tasks or make changes to existing ones without having to navigate away from the Kanban board.
- Drag and drop - Cards can be easily dragged and dropped from one column to another, as well as from one swimlane to another, in order to indicate progress and changes in status. This can be a convenient and intuitive way for users to manage their work and collaborate with team members.
- Stacked headers - To add additional column headers in a stacked manner, which can be useful for displaying additional information or for organizing the columns in a more visually appealing way.
- Card tooltip - To display the information for a card using a tooltip template, which can be a convenient way for users to view and interact with the data without having to open a separate dialog or window.
- Templates - Templates to customize the appearance and behavior of the key elements, such as cards, column headers, swimlanes, and tooltips. This can be useful for embedding any kind of HTML element or CSS style, and for creating a more personalized and interactive user experience.
- Responsive rendering - A Kanban board can be designed to adapt to different form-factors, such as mobile and desktop, in order to provide an optimal user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
- Localization support - To localize the static text content to any desired language in order to make the control more accessible and user-friendly for international users.
- RTL support - To display the control contents from right to left (RTL) in order to support languages that are written in this direction, such as Arabic or Hebrew.
Product support is available through the following mediums.
- Support ticket - Guaranteed Response in 24 hours | Unlimited tickets | Holiday support
- Community forum
- GitHub issues
- Request feature or report bug
- Live chat
Check the changelog here. Get minor improvements and bug fixes every week to stay up to date with frequent updates.
License and copyright
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
See LICENSE FILE for more info.
© Copyright 2023 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.