Color specification - Supports
Red Green Blue,
Hue Saturation Valueand
Mode - Supports
- Inline - Supports inline type rendering of color picker.
- Custom palettes - Allows to customize palettes and supports multiple palette groups rendering.
Opacity - Allows to set and change the
opacityof the selected color.
- Accessibility - Built-in accessibility features to access color picker using the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Floating label - Floats the placeholder text while focus.
- Input group - Group the icons, buttons along with textbox.
- Validation states - Provides styles for success, error, and warning states.
- Multiline - Handles multiline input with placeholder text.
- Custom characters - Allows you to use your own characters as the mask elements.
- Regular expression - Can be used as a mask element for each character of the MaskedTextBox.
- Accessibility - Provides built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the MaskedTextBox component features through keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Range validation - Allows to set the minimum and maximum range of values in the NumericTextBox.
- Number formats - Supports the number display formatting with MSDN standard and custom number formats.
- Precision of numbers - Allows to restrict the number precision when enters the value.
- Keyboard interaction - Allows users to interact with the NumericTextBox using the keyboard.
- Accessibility - Provides built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the NumericTextBox component features through keyboard, on-screen readers or other assistive technology devices.
- Internationalization - Library provides support for formatting and parsing number using the official Unicode CLDR JSON data.
- Localization - Supports to localize spin up and down buttons title for the tooltip to different cultures.
- Customization - Support various customization options like background color, background image, stroke color, stroke width, save with background, undo, redo, clear, readonly, and disabled.
- Save - Support to save the signature as image like PNG, JPEG, and SVG.
- Load - Support to load the signature as base64 url of the image.
- Draw - Support to draw the text with the different font family and font size.
- Types - Provided three types of Slider.
- Orientation - Displays the Slider in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Buttons - Provided built-in support to render the buttons in both edges of the Slider.
- Tooltip - Displays a tooltip to show the currently selected value.
- Ticks - Displays a scale with small and big ticks.
- Format - Customize the slider values into various format.
- Limits - Slider thumb movement restriction enabled with interval dragging in range-slider.
- Accessibility - Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specifications.
- Keyboard interaction - The Slider can be intractable through the keyboard.
- Chunk upload - Used to upload large files as chunks
- Drag and drop - Drag the files and drop into component to upload them.
- Template - The file list and buttons can be customize using template
- Validation - Validate extension and size of upload file
- Auto upload - Process the file to upload without interaction.
- Preload files - View and manipulate previously uploaded files.
inputs and its dependent packages, use the following command,
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-inputs
Input controls are also offered in following list of frameworks.
Product support is available through following mediums.
- Support ticket - Guaranteed Response in 24 hours | Unlimited tickets | Holiday support
- Community forum
- GitHub issues
- Request feature or report bug
- Live chat
Check the changelog here. Get minor improvements and bug fixes every week to stay up to date with frequent updates.
License and copyright
A free community license is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
See LICENSE FILE for more info.
© Copyright 2023 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.