A package of Essential JS 2 Input textbox components. It comes with a collection of form components which is useful to get different input values from the users such as text, numbers, patterns, color and file inputs.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
A free community license (https://www.syncfusion.com/products/communitylicense) is also available for companies and individuals whose organizations have less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
To install Input and its dependent packages, use the following command
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-inputs
Following list of components are available in the package.
ColorPicker - Color picker is a user interface that is used to select and adjust color values.
FormValidator - The FormValidator is used to validate the form elements before submitting to the server.
TextBox - The text box component is an extended version of the HTML input control which is used to edit or display text input on a form.
MaskedTextBox - MaskedTextBox allows the user to enter the valid input only based on the provided mask.
NumericTextBox - NumericTextBox is used to get the number inputs from the user. The input values can be incremented or decremented by a predefined step value.
Slider - The slider component allows you to select a value or range of values between the min and max range.
Uploader - The uploader component is an extended version of the HTML5 upload control which is used to upload images, documents, and other files to a server.
Input component is also offered in following list of frameworks.
- Color specification - Supports
Red Green Blue,
Hue Saturation Valueand
- Mode - Supports
- Inline - Supports inline type rendering of color picker.
- Custom palettes - Allows you to customize palettes and supports multiple palette groups rendering.
- Opacity - Allows to set and change the
opacityof the selected color.
- Accessibility - Built-in accessibility features to access color picker using the keyboard, screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Floating Label – floats the placeholder text while focus.
- Input Group – group the icons, buttons along with textbox.
- Validation States – provides styles for success, error, and warning states.
- Multiline – handles multiline input with placeholder text
- Custom Characters - allows you to use your own characters as the mask elements.
- Regular Expression - can be used as a mask element for each character of the MaskedTextBox.
- Accessibility - provides built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the MaskedTextBox component features through keyboard, on-screen readers, or other assistive technology devices.
- Range Validation - allows to set the minimum and maximum range of values in the NumericTextBox.
- Number Formats - supports the number display formatting with MSDN standard and custom number formats.
- Precision Of Numbers - allows to restrict the number precision when enters the value.
- Keyboard Interaction - allows users to interact with the NumericTextBox using the keyboard.
- Accessibility - provides built-in accessibility support which helps to access all the NumericTextBox component features through keyboard, on-screen readers or other assistive technology devices.
- Internationalization - library provides support for formatting and parsing number using the official Unicode CLDR JSON data.
- Localization - Supports to localize spin up and down buttons title for the tooltip to different cultures.
- Types - Provided three types of Slider.
- Orientation - Displays the Slider in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Buttons - Provided built-in support to render the buttons in both edges of the Slider.
- Tooltip - Displays a tooltip to show the currently selected value.
- Ticks - Displays a scale with small and big ticks.
- Format - Customize the slider values into various format.
- Limits - Slider thumb movement restriction enabled with interval dragging in range-slider.
- Accessibility - Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specifications.
- Keyboard Interaction - The Slider can be intractable through the keyboard.
- Chunk Upload – used to upload large files as chunks
- Drag-and-drop – drag the files and drop into component to upload them.
- Template – the file list and buttons can be customize using template
- Validation – validate extension and size of upload file
- Auto Upload – Process the file to upload without interaction.
- Preload Files – View and manipulate previously uploaded files
Product support is available for through following mediums.
- Creating incident in Syncfusion Direct-trac support system or Community forum.
- New GitHub issue.
- Ask your query in Stack Overflow with tag
Check the license detail here.
Check the changelog here
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
- input box
- html5 textbox
- floating input
- floating label
- form controls
- input controls
- color picker
- hsv colorpicker
- alpha colorpicker
- color palette
- custom palette
- ej2 colorpicker
- color chooser
- form validator
- masked textbox
- masked input
- input mask
- date mask
- mask format
- numeric textbox
- percent textbox
- percentage textbox
- currency textbox
- numeric spinner
- numeric up-down
- number input
- range slider
- slider limits
- localization slider
- format slider
- slider with tooltip
- vertical slider
- mobile slider