Tools and flows for developing client-side features and extensions for SAP Web IDE based on npm ecosystem and standard OSS packages.
Bundling and Minification of SAP Web IDE features:
- Mainly uses require.js optimizer.
- Uses Karma Test runner.
- Uses our home-brewed APIs, which allows programmatic access to SAP Web IDE Services (Service Test Framework).
Local development server for static resources:
- Provides fast feedback loops.
- Runs the bundled version of your feature locally.
- Uses the Connect Node.js middleware layer.
- Uses an "in memory" backend mock.
Requirements and Compatibility
- A maintained version of node.js.
Run this command:
npm install @sap-webide/webide-client-tools --save-dev
Usage and Documentation
See these examples:
To get support, you can open issues on Github.
Full usage of this library requires the webide package as an npm peerDependency. Specifically for testing and development server flows. This is currently not possible outside SAP's coporate network. Which means that the client-tools library can (temporarily) only be used for bundling flows.
For information, see CONTRIBUTING.md.
Please see our LICENSE for copyright and license information. Detailed information including third-party components and their licensing/copyright information is available via the REUSE tool.