Share your code.
Lightning Design System
Salesforce Lightning Design System
- Tailored for building Salesforce apps: Using the Lightning Design System markup and CSS framework results in UIs that reflect the Salesforce Lightning look and feel.
- Continuously updated: As long as you’re using the latest version of the Lightning Design System, your pages are always up to date with Salesforce UI changes.
- fonts/ - the Salesforce Sans font
- icons/ - PNG, SVG and SVG spritemap versions of icons
- images/ - including spinners
- salesforce-lightning-design-system.css (regular CSS — which should not be used within a component that already has access to the SLDS CSS within the platform — please use the scoping tool mentioned below)
- salesforce-lightning-design-system.min.css (minified CSS)
- (The scoped files for -vf and -ltng have been removed from the download. If you still need a scoped file, a custom scoped file should be built using the file scoping tool)
- design-tokens/dist/ - the Design Tokens, usable in all formats
- scss/ - the Sass source for the Lightning Design System CSS
- salesforce-lightning-design-system.clr - adobe and ios swatch formats, respectively. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/customizing-color-pickers-swatches.html