Lightning Design System
Salesforce Lightning Design System
Welcome to the Salesforce Lightning Design System brought to you by Salesforce UX.
- Tailored for building Salesforce apps: Using the Lightning Design System markup and CSS framework results in UIs that reflect the Salesforce Lightning look and feel.
- Continuously updated: As long as you’re using the latest version of the Lightning Design System, your pages are always up to date with Salesforce UI changes.
Salesforce Lightning Design System web site
- fonts/ - the Salesforce Sans font
- icons/ - PNG, SVG and SVG spritemap versions of icons
- images/ - including spinners
- salesforce-lightning-design-system.css (regular CSS — which should not be used within a component that already has access to the SLDS CSS within the platform — please use the scoping tool mentioned below)
- salesforce-lightning-design-system.min.css (minified CSS)
- design-tokens/dist/ - the Design Tokens, usable in all formats
- scss/ - the Sass source for the Lightning Design System CSS