Control your supported Tuya accessories locally in HomeKit
- Supported Device Types
- Installation Instructions
- Known Issues
Click the number next to your device to find the possible DataPoint "DP" values, then add as needed to your config.
- Air Conditioner1
- Air Purifiers2
- Fan v27
- Oil Diffusers13
Note: Motion, and other sensor types don't behave well with responce requests, so they will not be added.
Search for "Tuya" in homebridge-config-ui-x and install
sudo npm install -g homebridge-tuya
- Navigate to the Plugins page in homebridge-config-ui-x.
- Click the Settings button for the Tuya plugin.
- Add your device types
- Add device parameters10
- Restart Homebridge for the changes to take effect.
- Edit the config.json file to add your device types, and parameters.
- Restart Homebridge
- If your devices add, but you can't control them, make sure you entered the DataPoint "DP" values for your device.
- Make sure the plugin is up-to date
- Check for existing issues
If you have new accessory logic for a new device, please add a function defined by manufacturer, and describe your changes in the readME file.
- AMoo-Miki - developer of the Tuya-Lan plugin which this plugin is based off.
- mxDanger - Plugin branding.
- CodeTheWeb - developer of TuyaApi, who gratiously provided this repo's name.
Oznu - developer of Homebridge, added
config.schema.json, fixed dependencies, and helped inspire this readME off his gsh plugin.
Please donate to a local pet shelter, or food pantry. It's been a wild time, but we can do our part by helping others.