This project is a fork of pdfkit by @devongovett and continued under the scope of this project since it has react-pdf specific features. Any recongnition should go to him and the original project mantainers.
Check out some of the documentation and examples to see for yourself! You can also read the guide as a self-generated PDF with example output displayed inline. If you'd like to see how it was generated, check out the README in the docs folder.
You can also try out an interactive in-browser demo of PDFKit here.
Installation uses the npm package manager. Just type the following command after installing npm.
npm install @react-pdf/pdfkit
- Vector graphics
- HTML5 canvas-like API
- Path operations
- SVG path parser for easy path creation
- Linear and radial gradients
- Line wrapping
- Text alignments
- Bulleted lists
- Font embedding
- Supports TrueType (.ttf), OpenType (.otf), WOFF, WOFF2, TrueType Collections (.ttc), and Datafork TrueType (.dfont) fonts
- Font subsetting
- See fontkit for more details on advanced glyph layout support.
- Image embedding
- Supports JPEG and PNG files (including indexed PNGs, and PNGs with transparency)
- Patterns fills
- PDF Security
- Higher level APIs for creating tables and laying out content
- More performance optimizations
- Even more awesomeness, perhaps written by you! Please fork this repository and send me pull requests.
For complete API documentation and more examples, see the PDFKit website.
PDFKit is available under the MIT license.