QCalendar (Vue Plugin, UMD and Quasar App Extension)
Everything you need for a complete Calendar solution.
QCalendar allows for viewing of day (1-6 days), week, monthly, scheduler, agenda, resource and task views. Painstaking care has been given to make almost every aspect of QCalendar configurable and/or modifiable in some way and control given to the developer.
Important Release Notes
- QCalendar v4.x (alpha/beta) lives in the next branch. This will change at some point in the future when v4.0.0 release is available.
- Be sure to read the documentation
Live Demo - live docs, demo and examples
Month view with events
Multi-month selector (mini-mode)
Agenda view with custom content
Day view with events
Resource view with events
Including support for locales, optional theming, 1st day Monday, 5-day work weeks, work week numbers, selected days, disabled days, day of year...
...and many more!
This is a yarn workspace mono-repo. You cannot use npm for building.
- /ui - standalone npm package (go here for more information)
- /app-extension - Quasar app extension
- /docs - sources for docs, demo and examples project
- live demo - live docs, demo and examples
If you fork or download this project, make sure you have the Quasar CLI globally installed:
$ npm i -g @quasar/cli
The workflow to build the demo, on a fresh project, is as follows (note: this project uses yarn workspaces, so you must use yarn):
$ yarn $ cd ui $ yarn build $ cd ../docs $ quasar dev
MIT (c) Jeff Galbraith firstname.lastname@example.org