The magic of Inertia.js with the simplicity of Blade.
Splade provides a super easy way to build Single Page Applications (SPA) using standard Laravel Blade templates, enhanced with renderless Vue 3 components. In essence, you can write your app using the simplicity of Blade, and besides that magic SPA-feeling, you can sparkle it to make it interactive. All without ever leaving Blade.
Splade gives you a massive head start when building applications. Navigate the documentation or watch the videos to discover its power, but to give you a glance, here's a short overview of some of the best features:
- Splade allows you to use the Laravel Blade template engine and build a single-page application using regular server-side routing without building an API. You still have the full power of Vue.js when you need it.
- Splade aims to stick as close as possible to the default Laravel features and development flow.
- Automatic installer and support for the Laravel Breeze starter kit.
- Besides the SPA navigation features, it has more than 20 interactive components that are huge timesavers.
- Most components are functional and unstyled, giving you complete control over the implementation.
- Built-in support for Modals and Slideover that can show any route or pre-loaded content.
- Beautiful Form Components with support for Validation and (Eloquent) Model binding. Built-in integration with Autosize, Choices.js, FilePond, and Flatpickr, including async file uploads.
- DataTables-like Table component that supports auto-fill, bulk actions, exports, searching, sorting, and more!
- Support Lazy Loading (templates and data), Persistent Layout, Animations, and Teleports.
- Laravel Echo integration to control browser behavior from the backend (redirecting, refreshing, and showing a toast).
- Built-in SEO (title, description, keywords) with support for Open Graph and Twitter tags.
- Support for custom Blade and Vue components.
- Support for existing Blade and Vue libraries.
- Support for SSR (server-side rendering).
Documentation and Website
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Other Laravel packages
Laravel Analytics Event Tracking: Laravel package to easily send events to Google Analytics.
Laravel Blade On Demand: Laravel package to compile Blade templates in memory.
Laravel Cross Eloquent Search: Laravel package to search through multiple Eloquent models.
Laravel Eloquent Scope as Select: Stop duplicating your Eloquent query scopes and constraints in PHP. This package lets you re-use your query scopes and constraints by adding them as a subquery.
Laravel Eloquent Where Not: This Laravel package allows you to flip/invert an Eloquent scope, or really any query constraint.
Laravel Form Components: Blade components to rapidly build forms with Tailwind CSS Custom Forms and Bootstrap 4. Supports validation, model binding, default values, translations, includes default vendor styling and fully customizable!
Laravel MinIO Testing Tools: This package provides a trait to run your tests against a MinIO S3 server.
Laravel Mixins: A collection of Laravel goodies.
Laravel Paddle: Paddle.com API integration for Laravel with support for webhooks/events.
Laravel Verify New Email: This package adds support for verifying new email addresses: when a user updates its email address, it won't replace the old one until the new one is verified.
Laravel WebDAV: WebDAV driver for Laravel's Filesystem.
Laravel XSS Protection Middleware: Laravel Middleware to protect your app against Cross-site scripting (XSS). It sanitizes request input by utilising the Laravel Security package, and it can sanatize Blade echo statements as well.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.