Kendo UI for Vue Data Grid (Table) Component for Vue
- This package is а part of Kendo UI for Vue—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the Kendo UI for Vue My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the Kendo UI for Vue License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the Kendo UI for Vue components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the Kendo UI for Vue dev team!
Start using Kendo UI for Vue and speed up your development process!
The Kendo UI for Vue Data Grid (Table) provides 100+ ready-to-use data grid features covering everything from paging, sorting, filtering, editing, and grouping to row and column virtualization, export to PDF and Excel.
Vue Data Grid
The Kendo UI for Vue Grid component is built on Vue from the ground up by developers with 10+ years of experience in making enterprise-ready components. This results in a Vue data grid that delivers lightning fast performance and is highly customizable.
The Grid is fully accessible and delivers support for WCAG 2.1, Section 508, and WAI-ARIA a11y standards.
Among the many features which the Kendo UI for Vue Data Grid delivers are:
- Paging—You also have the option to add a pager for easier navigation.
- Sorting—Apart from the sorting and unsorting options of multiple columns, you can also pre-sort the data records of the Grid.
- Filtering—Including additional cell customization options.
- Grouping—Out of the box, you can apply dynamic grouping to the data Grid records, set grouping by aggregate values, and in the same way as with the sorting functionality, pre-group the data.
- Editing—Depending on your users' requirements, you can opt for the inline or the in-cell edit modes, provide editing from an external form or Redux Form and further customize the Grid.
- Row selection—You can additionally configure it by enabling or disabling the checkbox and row selection options.
- Export to PDF and Excel—When implementing the Grid export to PDF, you can set the fonts, the exact portion and layout of the exported content, also customize the columns and other specifics of the output result. When exporting to Excel, you can export specific data and customize the exported columns.
- Custom renderer—Based on a value, you can also use conditional formatting (highlight a data table cell).
- Locked columns—When your Grid has to display large amounts of data, the frozen columns feature enables you to lock any of the Grid columns by just setting the locked column property.
- Virtualization—The Grid supports virtualization of both column and row data. This feature boosts the performance of the component when displaying large data tables as it dynamically renders only a portion of the rows and the columns.
- Column reordering—Reordering can be enabled for any column and is seamlessly integrated with the available Grid features, including locked columns.
- Column resizing—Resizing takes place real-time but can also be controlled from the outside.
- Detail templates—The detail rows of the Grid provide additional details about a particular row of table data through expanding or collapsing its content.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in Kendo UI for Vue, you can translate the Grid messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
- Theme support—The Kendo UI for Vue Grid, as well as all 80+ components in the Kendo UI for Vue suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the Kendo UI for Vue Grid, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—Kendo UI for Vue paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated Kendo UI for Vue support system.
- Product forums—The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team.
- Feedback portal—The Kendo UI for Vue feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue
- Get Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Data Grid
- API Reference of the Kendo UI for Vue Data Grid
- Kendo UI for Vue Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- Kendo UI for Vue pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2022 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.