KendoReact Sortable Component for React
The Sortable provides a sortable drag-and-drop functionality to elements within a list.
This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Head over to KendoReact and sign up today!.
Among the many features which the KendoReact Sortable delivers are:
- Items—You can disable and provide an item or an empty item component when you render the items of the Sortable component.
- Nested item elements—The Sortable provides options for nesting additional Sortable components and focusable elements inside its items.
- Keyboard navigation—TThe keyboard navigation of the Sortable is always available allowing the user to use the component with the keyboard.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Sortable, as well as all 60+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Sortable, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact Sortable
- API Reference of the KendoReact Sortable
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2020 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.