KendoReact Buttons for React (Button, ButtonGroup, Chip, ChipList, DropDownButton, FloatingActionButton, SplitButton, and Toolbar Components)
- This package is а part of KendoReact—a commercial UI library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the KendoReact My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the KendoReact License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the KendoReact components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the KendoReact dev team!
Start using KendoReact and speed up your development process!
The KendoReact Buttons package includes the following components:
- Button component
- ButtonGroup component
- Chip component
- ChipList component
- DropDownButton component
- FloatingActionButton component
- SplitButton component
- Toolbar component
Among the many features which the KendoReact Buttons deliver are:
- Disabled state—To disable user interaction, just change a single property.
- Custom rendering—You can replace the content of the buttons with custom icons, text and elements.
- Keyboard navigation—You can interact with the buttons using only the keyboard.
- Accessibility support—The Buttons are compliant with WAI-ARIA and Section 508.
- Theme support—The KendoReact Buttons, as well as all 90+ components in the KendoReact suite, are styled in three polished themes (Bootstrap, Material, and Default) and can be further customized to match your specific design guidelines.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact Buttons, use any of the available support channels:
- Industry-leading technical support—KendoReact paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated KendoReact support system.
- Product forums—The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team.
- Feedback portal—The KendoReact feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Getting Started with KendoReact
- Getting Started with the KendoReact Buttons
- API Reference of the KendoReact Buttons
- KendoReact Roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- KendoReact pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2021 Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.