Kendo UI for Angular Editor Component
- This package is part of Kendo UI for Angular—a commercial library.
- You will need to install a license key when adding the package to your project. For more information, please refer to the Kendo UI for Angular My License page.
- To receive a license key, you need to either purchase a license or register for a free trial. Doing so indicates that you accept the Kendo UI for Angular License Agreement.
- The 30-day free trial gives you access to all the Kendo UI for Angular components and their full functionality. Additionally, for the period of your license, you get access to our legendary technical support provided directly by the Kendo UI for Angular dev team!
Start using Kendo UI for Angular and speed up your development process!
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor includes a set of ready-to-use features covering toolbar tools, forms and accessibility support.
The Kendo UI for Angular Editor component is designed and built for Angular from the ground up by developers with 10+ years of experience in making enterprise-ready components. This results in an Angular editing component that delivers fast performance and is highly customizable.
Among the many features which the Kendo UI for Angular Editor delivers are:
- Multiple toolbar tools—Your Editor can provide a comprehensive set of built-in tools and control types which can be customized and associated with Editor commands and directives.
- Forms support—Depending on your requirements, you can use the Editor in Reactive or Template-Driven Angular Forms.
- Styling options—Apply either of the available style modes in the Editor and further customize its appearance.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in Kendo UI for Angular, you can translate the Editor messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the Kendo UI for Angular Editor, you have the following support channels available:
- Industry-leading technical support—Kendo UI for Angular paid license holders and users with an active (free) trial license can take advantage of our outstanding customer support. To submit a ticket, use the dedicated Kendo UI for Angular support system.
- Product forums—The Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Angular team.
- Feedback portal—The Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal is where you can request and vote for new features to be added.
- Get Started with Kendo UI for Angular
- Editor Overview page and Editor API reference
- Kendo UI for Angular roadmap
- Demos, documentation, and component reference
- Kendo UI for Angular pricing and licensing
Copyright © 2023 Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. All rights reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.