W3C Web Cryptography API (@trust/webcrypto)
W3C Web Cryptography API for Node.js
Table of Contents
@trust/webcrypto requires recent versions of node and npm to run. For key generation operations, it also requires OpenSSL to be installed on the system.
$ npm install @trust/webcrypto --save
const crypto = require('@trust/webcrypto')
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:anvilresearch/webcrypto.git $ cd webcrypto $ npm install
$ npm test
_ Currently not implemented
⚐ Partially implemented, only certain paramaters supported.
Only the following paramaters are supported for the corresponding algorithm.
|Algorithm name||Supported paramater|
See W3C Web Cryptography API specification and diafygi's webcrypto-examples.
- Please file issues :)
- When writing a bug report, include relevant details such as platform, version, relevant data, and stack traces
- Ensure to check for existing issues before opening new ones
- Read the documentation before asking questions
- It is strongly recommended to open an issue before hacking and submitting a PR
- We reserve the right to close an issue for excessive bikeshedding
- We're not presently accepting unsolicited pull requests
- Create an issue to discuss proposed features before submitting a pull request
- Create an issue to propose changes of code style or introduce new tooling
- Ensure your work is harmonious with the overall direction of the project
- Ensure your work does not duplicate existing effort
- Keep the scope compact; avoid PRs with more than one feature or fix
- Code review with maintainers is required before any merging of pull requests
- New code must respect the style guide and overall architecture of the project
- Be prepared to defend your work
- required before merging PRs
- reviewers MUST run and test the code under review
Weekly project meeting
- Thursdays from 1:00 PM to 2:00 Eastern US time at [TBD]
- Join remotely with Google Hangouts
- Required for new contributors
- Work directly with one or more members of the core development team
Code of conduct
- @trust/webcrypto follows the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.
- Christian Smith @christiansmith
- Dmitri Zagidulin @dmitrizagidulin
- Greg Linklater @EternalDeiwos
- JC Bailey @thelunararmy
- Ioan Budea @johnny90
- Abdulrahman Alotaibi @adminq80
- Linus Unnebäck @LinusU
- Len Boyette @kevlened
- Tom Bonner @Glitch0011
Copyright (c) 2016 Anvil Research, Inc.