Permit-JS helps you use Permit ablities inside your own application
how to use Permit Elements?
In order to embed Permit Elements inside your own application you need to:
- Create Element config inside permit UI at https://app.permit.io/elements
- Get the code with the get code button
- Add this SDK into your own app using npm i --save @permitio/permit-js / yarn add @permitio/permit-js
- Import the permit instance with import permit from '@permitio/permit-js'; on your main page (the sooner the better)
- Login your users at permit (details instructions can be found at https://docs.permit.io/elements)
- Add the Iframe code you have copied from the get code button at stage 2
- WIN! you now have new elements inside your own application!
For more details check out owr docs site https://docs.permit.io