Nuxt is a free and open-source framework with an intuitive and extendable way to create type-safe, performant and production-grade full-stack web applications and websites with Vue.js.
It provides a number of features that make it easy to build fast, SEO-friendly, and scalable web applications, including:
- Server-side rendering, Static Site Generation or Hybrid Rendering
- Automatic routing with code-splitting
- State management
- SEO Optimization
- Extandable with 100+ modules
- Deployment to a variety of hosting platforms
- ...and much more 🚀
Use the following command to create a new starter project. This will create a starter project with all the necessary files and dependencies:
npx nuxi@latest init <my-project>
Discover also nuxt.new: Open a Nuxt starter on CodeSandbox, StackBlitz or locally to get up and running in a few seconds.
We highly recommend you take a look at the Nuxt documentation to level up. It’s a great resource for learning more about the framework. It covers everything from getting started to advanced topics.
Discover our list of modules to supercharge your Nuxt project, created by the Nuxt team and community.
We invite you to contribute and help improve Nuxt 💚
Here are a few ways you can get involved:
- Reporting Bugs: If you come across any bugs or issues, please check out the reporting bugs guide to learn how to submit a bug report.
- Suggestions: Have ideas to enhance Nuxt? We'd love to hear them! Check out the contribution guide to share your suggestions.
- Questions: If you have questions or need assistance, the getting help guide provides resources to help you out.
Follow the docs to Set Up Your Local Development Environment to contribute to the framework and documentation.