This package enables the integration between nlux and OpenAI's API.
More specifically ― the package include the adapter to connect to text generation models exposed via OpenAI Text Generation APIs.
Please note: This adapter connects to the OpenAI API directly from the browser and requires an API key to be used from a web page. It's not recommended to use it in production environments, and it should only be used for development and testing purposes.
If you would like to use OpenAI's API in a production environment, you should use the OpenAI API from a server (such us a simple Node.js proxy server that you build) and then connect to it from your web page. You can use nlux with any API or LLM by creating a custom adapter for it.
For more information on how to use this package, please visit:
For more information on how to create custom adapters for your own LLM or API, please visit:
@nlux/openai is meant for use with the vanilla JS version of nlux.
If you're looking for the React JS version, please check
- Build AI Chat Interfaces In Minutes ― High quality conversational AI interfaces with just a few lines of code.
React Components & Hooks ―
<AiChat />for UI and
useAdapterhook for easy integration.
LLM Adapters ― For
LangChain🦜 LangServe /
- A flexible interface to Create Your Own Adapter for any LLM or API.
- Bot and User Personas ― Customize the bot and user personas with names, images, and more.
- Streaming LLM Output ― Stream the chat response to the UI as it's being generated.
- Customizable Theme - Easily customize the look and feel of the chat interface using CSS variables.
- Event Listeners - Listen to messages, errors, and other events to customize the UI and behaviour.
- Zero Dependencies ― Lightweight codebase, with zero-dep except for LLM front-end libraries.
For developer documentation, examples, and API reference ― you can visit: nlux.ai