Parse a Mapbox API token, in any JS environment, including Node, browser, and React Native.
Learn about Mapbox API tokens by reading Mapbox's API documentation.
npm install @mapbox/parse-mapbox-token
var parseToken = ;var parsed = ;var ownerId = parseduser;
Returns an object representing the parsed token. Properties vary depending on the type of token (public, secret, or temporary).
The following properties will always be present:
tk(public, secret, or temporary).
- user: The ID of the token's owner.
The following properties may or may not be present:
- authorization: Authorization associated with the owner's account.
- created: Timestamp for the creation time of the token.
- expires: Timestamp for the expiration time of the token.
- lastLogin: Timestamp of the owner's last verified login.
- scopes: Array of scopes available to the token.
- client: OAuth client for which the token was granted.
- impersonator: ID of the user impersonating the account owner.
The token's payload is parsed with