This library constructs a graph as an adjacency list from P2P gossip messages.
This class includes the following types:
- GraphManger - constructs a graph from gossip messages
- Graph - adjacency list representation of a graph
- Node - vertex in the graph
- Channel - directional edge in the graph
- ChannelSettings - one directional edge information
Message from a gossip emitter (defined in @lntools/wire) will be used to construct an adjacency list based graph.
The following events are emitted for the corresponding gossip message:
- emits node event for node1 in channel
- emits node event for node2 in channel
- emits channel
- emits channel_update event
- emits node event
You can serialize the graph instance in the same manner as the serialization used in LND RPC calls.