Speed up your tests
Run your 1-hour test suite in 2 minutes with optimal parallelisation on your existing CI infrastructure
Knapsack Pro wraps Jest and works with your existing CI infrastructure to parallelize tests optimally:
- Dynamically splits your tests based on up-to-date test execution data
- Is designed from the ground up for CI and supports all of them
- Tracks your CI builds to detect bottlenecks
- Does not have access to your source code and collects minimal test data
- Enables you to export historical metrics about your CI builds
- Replaces local dependencies like Redis with an API and runs your tests regardless of network problems
See the docs to get started:
Follow the steps in the root README.md to set up the project.
You can compile TypeScript in watch mode from the root folder with:
npm start -w packages/jest
@knapsack-pro/jest against a real test suite we use:
See Publishing in the root README.md.