Hey, we're in development. Prior to reaching v1.0.0:
- MINOR versions represent breaking changes
- PATCH versions represent fixes and features
- There are no deprecation warnings between releases
- You should consult the CHANGELOG and related issues/PRs for more information
Installation & Usage
See the Documentation for an introduction, usage information, and examples.
- Amazon Publishing — the full-service publisher of Amazon — APub.com
- Netflix's Edge Developer Experience team's numerous internal apps
- Netflix's flamescope
- Microsoft's Teams prototyping
And many more...
- add your site here
This is a listing of example projects and guides that will help you integrate Semantic UI React into your new or existing projects.
### SUIcrux Advanced universal starter with Semantic-UI-React. React/Redux/Lazy-loading/SSR/PWA.
Can I use custom Icons?Yes. Just use
<Icon className='my-icon' />instead of `<Icon name='my-icon' />`. See https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI-React/issues/931#issuecomment-263643210 for detailed info and examples.
How do I setup CSS?
There are several options. Refer to our doc on CSS Usage.
Can I use a custom CSS theme?Yes. Semantic UI React includes components that render valid Semantic UI HTML, no CSS is included. This allows you to load any Semantic UI CSS theme on top of your Semantic UI React app.
Here are some helpful links:
How Can I Help?
Help shape this library by weighing in on our RFC (request for comments) issues.
Our CONTRIBUTING.md is a step-by-step setup and development guide.
good first issue are a great way to ease into development on this project.
We're seeking component parity with Semantic UI, plus some addons. There is an issue for every missing component, labeled
new component. Just comment on the issue you'd like to take.
Any other issue labeled
help wanted is ready for a PR.
- No animation dependencies
- Simple declarative component APIs vs brittle HTML markup
- Complete keyboard support
- Complete SUI component definition support
- Completely documented
- Completely tested