iCure EHR-Lite React JS Template
Start working on your e-health React JS app with iCure in a few minutes, by using our dedicated React JS template:
yarn create react-app my-icure-ehr-app --template @icure/cra-template-icure-ehr-lite
Once your app is created, rename the file
.env, complete the values it contains:
- REACT_APP_EMAIL_AUTHENTICATION_PROCESS_ID and/or REACT_APP_SMS_AUTHENTICATION_PROCESS_ID,
And start your React app by executing
cd my-icure-medtech-app && yarn start
WARNING: Without these information, you won't be able to complete an authentication
Not familiar with
create-react-app ? Have a look to their repository.
Looking for React Native template instead ? Head here.
Make sure the following tools are installed on your machine:
Which technologies are used ?
- Redux Toolkit, as a state container
- FriendlyCaptcha, as a CAPTCHA solution
We chosed this set of technologies, because we consider them as the most efficient ones to work with. Nonetheless, you can of course work with the technologies of your choices and still integrate the iCure MedTech Typescript SDK in your React JS app.
What includes this template ?
- The iCure EHR-Lite Typescript SDK dependency;
- A first implementation of the iCure authentication flow (Both registration and login).