Why and how to use this component
- information about the European Commission and European Union: links to easily navigate between the Political/Information sites
- information on how to connect to social platforms of the European Commission
- external links to European Union sites
- about the Commission's new web presence
- resources for partners
- legal notice: a text area notifying the end user of legal information with an inline link for more information
Custom footer (non mandatory)
In exceptional circumstances, a custom footer can be added.
A custom footer should be used only if the corporate footer does not satisfy all the page's requirements.
There can be no overlap with other links in the corporate footer.
- identification of the site name
- information on how to connect to social platforms
- other relevant information, such as a link to the site map
When to use this component
|Corporate footer||Custom footer|
|All EC sites||Improved sites|
|Mandatory component||Optional component|
Do not use this component
- do not try to reflect the navigation structure of the site in the footer
- don't exceed 2 lines of links