npm install --ignore-scripts
- [ ] Maybe replace redux with unistore
- [x] Use greenlet for webworkers --> didnt pan out well
- [ ] Explore purgecss for css optimisation --> need to carry out some tests
- [ ] Explore reactpot for further perf
Important Points / guides
Develop from a unix OS (MacOs , ubuntu etc). I dont plan to add windows support.
Prefer to use vscode, it has very good typescript support.
We are building on top of next.js see next.config.js for configs.
npm run build-fragmentto build out a fragment json for grapqhl union types
we use npm config variables to prefill some global constants such as the API et la see for more
In dev mode we run a nodemon process, it sometimes doesnt die when you cntrl-c. You could use
lsof -i tcp:4444to find its PID and then kill it with
kill -9 <PID>.
Pain Points / issues
- Currently stack with npm instead of yarn. Yarn installs seem to fail. I havent looked deeply into this.