Polyrepo project and package management.
Define a set of projects and actions in YAML:
paths: - foo - bar actions: - build - test - release
Then run Tempo:
npm i -g @dashkite/tempo
Tempo is currently pretty basic. Features we may add:
- Reference GitHub projects instead of paths
- Run commands from “scratch” in a temporary directory
- Better logging, ability to control level
- Command types (ex: copying a file, so that not everything has to be a task)
- Improved Genie integration (becomes a command type)
- Improved Git integration (becomes a command type)
- Command sets, so you can control which actions are run for a set of files
- And more!