CowTech WebPack configuration without any CSS handling.
Contributing to webpack-config
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2017 and above Shogun mailto:email@example.com.
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit.